Large property with two shops located in the historic zone of Miranda do Corvo overlooking the river.
This property is in need of total renovation and would make a wonderful home with commercial units if the new owners wished. Alternatively the units could become extra living space (see plan).
The property, which is located under the 18th century church, looks towards the river on the edge of the town square. The old, ground floor, barbers shop to the right of the property dates back to approximately 1940 and later moved next door around 1975.
The main living area is all on the first floor and has 3 bedrooms and there is access to an elevated garden at the rear.
This is a wonderful location with plenty of parking to the front of the property and walking- distance to all the town´s amenities.
Mains water, electricity and sewage connections are all at the property.